Today I took 5 pills of Gorilla Mind Rush (GMR) with a cup of coffee.
That’s 5 pills TOTAL today.
3 pills at 12:30 PM and 2 pills at 4:30 PM.
I’ve been testing this brain health supplement for a month now.
Things I’ve learned:
1. It’s VERY similar to Modafinil (which is a strong prescription drug) that I’ve been using for 4 years.
2. GRM makes me much less of an asshole while on it (compared to Modafinil). Modafinil makes me lose all patience with other people.
3. GMR lets me sleep at night, while Modafinil is harsh and it makes it painful to try to sleep (not always)
4. GMR gives me consistent HOURS of DEEP WORK.
5. GMR, much like Modafinil, makes your day more productive (IF you make it productive).
6. Another difference with Modafinil is that GMR is generally more PRO-SOCIAL.
7. Similar to Modafinil, GMR makes me want to DO THINGS, as opposed to just analyze or consume information. This is a WONDERFUL effect in my book.
Today I must add something. Yesterday it was 5:30 AM and I still could not sleep! I’ve been very active and that might have played a big role, but I think that 5 pills might be too much if you have trouble sleeping.
The makers promise this:
“ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE CONCENTRATION FOR AN ENTIRE DAY”
And this supplement DELIVERS. No doubt. I have A LOT of experience with brain supplements!
Others, like Noopept, have not worked like this.
The best nootropic is to have a MISSION, a PURPOSE, a FIRE in you. These supplements are fun and very helpful, but they can also be a complete waste of time and money if you do not have a fire inside you. At least that’s my opinion.
Having said that, Gorilla Mind Rush is my favorite nootropic ever.
Oh, and I’m dying to try Smooth and Sleep… I WILL as soon as I can get someone to bring a few bottles to Argentina.
My main drive in life is to make my art and have it reach millions of people.
Art like my very first horror movie, SITE1 (here).
Later today I will write about my training of the day
Today it was:
Facepulls (3 sets of 15)
Leg Curls (3 sets of 15)
Vacuums (only 3 15 second holds)
Hammer Curls (5 sets of 12-15)
Tricep Pushdowns (5 sets of 12-15)
Lunges (5 sets of 12-15)
I do not go to a gym.
I train at home and outdoors exclusively.
Thank you very much for reading